* * * * * Upstairs is one of the largest master bedrooms in town, which includes a walk-in closet, and a master bath with a soaking tub, double-sink vanity, and separate shower. There are 2 additional bedrooms served up by a second full bathroom.
* * * * * The walkout lower level features a spacious recreation room, an additional “bedroom,” and a 3rd full bathroom. The extra refrigerator will stay.
* * * * * Outside is an inviting custom deck for your summer barbecues, a play house, and a storage shed, all surrounded by mature trees, and no HOA restrictions. Check out our stone walls, walks, and patio, as well as adjacent Milltown Creek. There is also an invisible fence for your pet.
* * * * * Visit the nearby historic village of Waterford, or Lovettsville with its delightful park and town center. Enjoy the Loudoun County quality of life, catch the MARC train to D.C. in Point of Rocks or Brunswick, or explore nearby wineries, farms, breweries, farm-to-table dining, the Potomac River, and the C&O Canal towpath.
* * * * * NOTE: This sale includes an additional 0.11 acres, which makes the total acreage 1.2. Details are shown in the last photo.